Event Time and Date
The Student Success Centre offers a copy editing service for graduate students, instructors, and professors for the following projects: Master’s or PhD theses/dissertations, final capstone projects, or documents for publication or career purposes.*
What makes our service special?
- We will transparently track revisions and corrections for your acceptance or rejection.
- We make comments indicating confusion, ambiguity, or a teaching point.
- You will be sent the document to accept or reject changes and consider our suggestions.
- Our writing advisor will then meet with you, if desired, for a post-evaluation:
a) to answer questions b) to clarify comments c) to recommend further support/study
For more details, do one of the following:
- Go to http://www.studentsuccess.ualberta.ca/CustomizedServices/AcademicEditing.aspx
- Drop by Student Success Centre in 2-300 SUB
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer one-on-one consultations as well as seminars on writing for individuals with other documents.
We DO NOT edit documents that will be submitted to be graded for a class.